Melting POT.....

u will not find any thing sensible here..... cause this is Rankbog’s blog ...... PS : if u r a serious person....please don’t waste ur time with this blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

Days r running fast....
it seems like yesterday that i finished my 10th exam....
i am unable to believe the fact that sooner or later i am going to be an engineer....

"It is time for u to think" that is wat harini says...
so i am deeply thinking now....
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????
well there r many options....

I can.....
  • get a job (software) and start working...
  • write all GRE ,cat,mat, bat ,gate,window etc.....
  • join the army
  • join politics
  • become a chef

so there r many options .... the point is what i am going to choose.... i have ppl giving me loads of advises for example .my social ma'am(in 10th) says i will be a good lawyer..... i strongly feel that i must choose my career.... so i am thinking.... still thinking..... this thinking journey will help me reach my actual destination..... Till then ......

I WILL KEEP THINKING and tickling my brain cells.....

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Soupsticks - supriya said…

    iam sure ull make a great lawyer if only you would start thinking about your career rather than your carrier ......hehe use spell check ma

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger RaNkBoG said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Aravindan said…

    Become a freelance photographer - harini bets on ur foto taking abilities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home